Background ChecksTo complete the background check online, please go to the following links: If you register with a League on the NRS, please email the receipt to:
For all RefereesFIVB released the newest edition of the FIVB Multimedia Teaching Material For Referees.  This is a great resource for Rules, Referee Guidelines, Casebook, and Videos.
Novice / Level 1 ClinicsFor any group that is interested in hosting a Novice or Level 1 clinic, or if any individual is interested in taking a Level 1 clinic, please contact Volleyball Manitoba. See below on Becoming a Referee.
Volleyball Canada Referee Guidelines and FAQs
The 2016-17 Volleyball Canada Referee Guidelines and FAQs are available online.
The FIVB Casebook is also available.
Referee SuppliesReferee Supplies are available for purchase to all MVOA Registered Referees.  To view the list of supplies and their cost, go to the Supplies Page.
CongratulationsCongratulations to Carra Munch and Gareth Thiessen for being named the MHSAA High School Referees of the Year.  Well done.

Match Scheduling App Become a Referee
MVOA Scheduling App Manitoba Volleyball Association
Our new Scheduling App is ready!
If you are a new user, or you need help using the scheduling app, you can download help on the Documents page.
The Manitoba Volleyball Officials Association trains and appoints referees to volleyball matches within Manitoba.
To become a referee, please go to Volleyball Manitoba or see above for more information.
If you encounter problems, please contact our Webmaster at